05 Aug Immune Boosting Essential Oils
Lemongrass Essential Oil
The antioxidant properties of Lemongrass Essential Oil has been shown to help prevent the growth of some bacteria and yeast. It also contains substances that help to relieve pain and swelling, cool the bodying reduce fever.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial, Tea Tree Essential Oil can effectively act as your first line of defense against many common pathogens. Unlike most essential oils that share these properties, Tea Tree Essential Oil acts as both a stimulant and a support to the immune system.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Battling bacteria and easing congestion are two of the main benefits gained from inhalation of Eucalyptus Essential Oil. Published studies suggest that Eucalyptus Essential Oil may stimulate the innate immune system by enhancing the body’s phagocytic response to pathogens.
TARA Aromatherapy Blending Recipe to Boost Immunity
TARA makes it easy for you to create your own personalized Aromatherapy blend with our tried and true blending recipe for boosting the immune system. TARA’s light, emollient Unscented Body & Massage Oil is used as base to moisturize, protect, condition and nourish the skin, blended with the purest essential oils on the market today to boost and strengthen the body’s natural immune response.
1) Begin with 2 oz Unscented Body & Massage Oil
2) Add the following essential oils:
3) Shake well to combine.
- Self Massage – Massage onto skin after bath or shower.
- Bath Soak – May use directly in bath by adding 1-2 capfuls under running water.
- Aromatherapy – Rub a few drops of the oil blend between palms, cup hands over nose and mouth, and breathe in the immune boosting benefits.