Our light, emollient, easily absorbable base oil moisturizes, protects, conditions and nourishes the skin. TARA base oils and TARA Bath Salts are enhanced with pure essential oils chosen for their aromas, which evoke the spirit of Summer.
Essential Oils for summer help to cool, soothe and refresh.
Honey Orange Blossom (pictured)
Arnica, Lime & Mint
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
The following Essential Oils are added to TARA Professional Massage Oil or Organic Professional Massage Oil. They were selected for their seasonal aromas. (Not all of them are included at levels that would ensure maximum therapeutic benefits.)
Honey Orange Blossom
- Orange – Nourishes dry, irritated skin. Soothes tense muscles and relaxes muscle spasms. Can be used to soften calluses on the feet. Promotes feelings of happiness and warmth.
- Clary Sage – A clean, refreshing scent. Natural anti-depressant. Helps alleviate stress and induce a sense of well-being. Helps reduce menstrual cramps and menopausal symptoms.
- Cedarwood – A rich, woody aroma. An astringent and antiseptic that helps prevent infections. Anti-inflammatory. Relieves muscle spasms including restless leg syndrome. An effective insect repellant. A general health tonic.
- Rose – A fragrant aroma. Boosts self esteem, confidence and mental strength. Relieves anxiety. Sedates inflammation. Anti-spasmodic. Invokes romantic feelings.
- Ylang Ylang – A sweet, floral scent. A natural sedative that relaxes the body and mind. Supports circulatory system and helps control blood pressure. Promotes healing of wounds and soothes pain.
- Clove – A spicy fragrance. Stimulating. Most commonly used for dental care. A powerful antioxidant. Boosts immune system. Antimicrobial properties help treat acne and other skin irritations. An antiseptic that helps treat wounds, athlete’s foot and fungal infections. Good for insect bites.
- Anise Seed – Aroma of black licorice. A stimulant that makes one more active and alert. Relieves arthritis and rheumatic pain by stimulating blood circulation. Helps clear congestion. Aids digestion. An expectorant that helps treat respiratory disorders.
- Lemon – An antioxidant. Eases stress and fights fatigue. Increases concentration and alertness. Refreshes the mind. An astringent that’s good for treating skin disorders. Detoxifier.
- Helichrysum – Earthy, herby aroma. Anti-inflammatory. Anti-spasmodic. An anticoagulant that protect heart health by thinning the blood. Helps prevent dehydration. A nervine that strengthens the nervous system. Effective in treating allergies.
- Tangerine – Tones and fortifies the whole body and fine tunes metabolic processes. Helps maintain oil and moisture balance in the skin. Soothes inflammation. Stimulates cell division and helps repair damaged cells. Detoxifier.
- Litsea Cubeba – A citrus scent. Helps maintains healthy respiratory function. A gentle astringent that cleanses skin pores and promotes healthy skin.
Arnica, Lime & Mint
- Arnica – A woody aroma. Stimulates circulation. An anti-inflammatory that can reduce skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and rosacea. Eases muscle pain, treats bruising and sprains. Soothes insect bites.
- Lime – Full of antioxidants. Antiseptic properties protect against infections, including tetanus. Restores energy as well as general health and strength to the body’s organ systems. Reduces muscle and joint pain. Antiviral. Bactericide. A tonic that helps prevent signs of aging.
- Peppermint – A strong minty aroma. Helps relieve headaches. An Invigorating energy booster. Cooling. High concentration of menthol provides anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and pain relieving benefits.
Ingredients Professional Blend Massage Oil
High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sesame Oil and Jojoba Oil.
Ingredients Organic Professional Blend Massage Oil
Organic High Oleic Safflower Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sesame Oil and Jojoba Oil.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply onto skin after bath or shower.
Add 1-2 capfuls to running water.
Mix 2 Tbsp. Body Oil with 2 Tbsp. Salts and massage onto body, then rinse off.
Add 1-2 Tbsp. Salts to bath water and thoroughly mix until completely dissolved. Enjoy 20-30 minutes in your healing bath, then use a natural brush or loofah to scrub your skin.
Mix 2 Tbsp. Salts and 1-2 Tbsp. water to make a loose paste. For a more emollient scrub, mix 2 Tbsp. Salts with 1 Tbsp. water and 1 Tbsp. Body Oil<. Apply to whole body in shower with gently invigorating circular strokes. Rinse off.
(Visit our Blog for a list of bath temperatures and the benefit derived from each.)