23 Mar Stimulate Lymph Drainage & Circulation
Spring is a time for cleansing with detoxifying herbs and essential oils that decongest while stimulating lymph drainage and overall circulation.
We recommend the following home spa products to gracefully assist you during your spring transition to renew and revitalize. Check out our Detox Wellness Solution page for more TARA detoxifying products.
Detoxifying Body & Massage Oil
Iimproves circulation and lymphatic drainage and aids in reducing water retention.
- Massage onto skin after bath or shower
- Use directly in bath by adding 1-2 capfuls to running water
- Combine 1 TBSP. Detoxifying Body & Massage Oil with 2 TBSP. of Body Purifier Bath Therapy Salts to create a gently exfoliating body scrub
Body Purifier/Detox Bath Therapy Salts
Cleanse and protect the skin from environmental pollutants with herbal detoxifiers and vitamin antioxidants.
- Add 1–2 TBSP. into drawn bath water and mix thoroughly into the water until completely dissolved, then soak for 20-30 minutes
- Combine 2 TBSP. of Body Purifier Bath Therapy Salts with 1 TBSP. Detoxifying Body & Massage Oil to create a gently exfoliating body scrub
Headache Relief Roll-On Therapy
Pure essential oils in a base of organic aloe vera and jojoba helps relieve headache tension, migraines and sinus congestion.
- Apply to forehead, temples, neck and pulse points
- May also be inhaled for aromatherapy benefits