16 Jun Body Scrubs
Scrubs have been used in spas for years to exfoliate the skin and to assist circulation and lymph flow. The deep cleansing and detoxification results in healthy fresh, vibrant skin. A scrub is another spa treatment that can easily be created at home with bath salts, oil and a loofa.
Follow these simple steps:
Make scrub mixture by combining 2 TBSP. of Bath Salts with 1 TBSP of Oil.
- Standing in a shower, gently massage the scrub mixture onto the whole body
Rinse with warm water
- Add TARA Relaxing Shower Gel to a loofa and gently rub onto body
- Rinse with warm water
- After drying, apply the Aromatherapy Hand & Body Lotion of choice
TARA recommends the following Bath Salts and Oil combinations for each season of the year:
- Winter – Immune Booster Bath Salts and Immune Booster Massage & Body Oil
- Spring – Citrus Refresher Bath Salts and Detoxifying Body & Massage Oil
- Summer – Citrus Refresher Bath Salts and Revitalizing Body & Massage Oil -or- Muscle Soother Bath Salts and Therapeutic Sports Body & Massage Oil
- Autumn – Stress Release Bath Salts and Stress Relieving Body & Massage Oil or Balancing Body & Massage Oil