18 Feb How To Create A Therapeutic Bath
What Makes a Bath Therapeutic?
Our human body is a fluid water system. The outer layer of the skin is usually a protective barrier, but when water is in contact with the skin for about 10 to 15 minutes the outer layer becomes super-hydrated and the skin begins to absorb the surrounding water. This natural function is the same principle used by the “patch” delivery system to bring medicine into the body.
A therapeutic bath facilitates healing, recovery and revitalization which happens when the body absorbs healing agents from the water, such as minerals, herbs and essential oils.
Benefits of the Therapeutic Bath
- Circulation is increased throughout the body.
- Connective tissue is softened and joint pain reduced.
- Muscle pain, muscle spasms and cramps are relieved.
- Skin eruptions and edema are calmed.
- The elimination of toxins from the cells is encouraged.
- The immune system is stimulated.
- Relaxation, rest and recovery are promoted.
5 Easy Steps to Creating a Therapeutic Bath
1. Draw a bath at desired temperature (see below)
2. Add appropriate TARA wellness focused product or essential oil to achieve desired results:
1-2 TBSP. TARA Bath Salts
10-15 drops TARA Bath & Diffuser Oil – on its own or with Bath Salts
10-20 drops TARA Single Note Essential Oil
3. Soak for 20-30 minutes.
4. Adding candles and music for calming and relaxing baths will enhance the benefits.
5. Rest for a short while after your therapeutic bath to allow the natural healing reflex of the
body to continue.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH “THE HIGHEST QUALITY BATH THERAPY SALTS AVAILABLE”